Today we have released Rspamd 3.8.0. The most important features & fixes in this release are highlighted below.
Bayes statistics rework
Bayesian statistics have been reworked to use Redis scripts & now use 3x less network traffic. Learn cache has been reworked to prevent endless growth.
Support for emiting JSON-formatted logs
Rspamd can be configured to emit logs in JSON format, for ease of ingesting & querying with 3rd party logging solutions, such as Grafana Loki.
Other new features
- GTUBE patterns can be fully disabled
- Support for enforcing encryption in proxy
- Support for pinging fuzzy storage
- Support for suppressing DMARC reporting for some particular recipients
- RBL module: support disabling or replacing whitelists per-RBL
- Improved WebUI
- Fixed overflow in fuzzy counters
- Fixed issues with the raw header on header insertion/modification
- Fixed multimap rawtext filter